Spin Friction Welding Machine for Pipes
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case and Poly Packaging Material|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Moneygram|
- Model NO.: No Standard model
- Trademark: KEBER
- Origin: China
- According to The Products: According to The Products
- Specification: CE ISO9001 and SGS certificate
- HS Code: 8515800090
Spin Welding is a frictional welding technique capable of producing strong, air-tight welds in thermoplastic parts with a circular-axis joint. During spin welding, one part is held stationery in a holding fixture while second part is rotated against it under pressure at a definite speed. This resulting friction causes the joining surfaces to melt and fuse together, producing strong hermetic welds. The spin welding machine is according to the product size and use material, the machine specification can be modified. We offer a multitude of models ranging in maximum speeds from 3, 500 to 16, 000 RPM and are available in both servo-electric (orientation based), air and pneumatic (inertial based) models for a wide array of applications. Spin welding is a process that joins circular thermoplastic parts by bringing the part interfaces together, under pressure, with a circular, spinning motion. One part is held stationery in a fixture, while the other is rotated against it under pressure. The frictional heat that is generated causes the part interfaces to melt and fuse together, creating a strong, hermetic seal.
General Machine Features
1. Ability to weld parts with circular joint that are not easily welded by ultrasound.
2. Relatively fast cycle times when compared with other methods.
3. Compatible with most thermoplastics.
4. Ideal for welding of PP and PE materials.
5. No consumables, fumes or emissions.
6. High strength, hermetic welds are typical.
7. Low cost, quick change tooling.
8. Low maintenance.
9. Low power consumption.
1. Accurate orientation, high welding manner;
2. Driven by 2000W servo motor, driving power is high;
3. Effective diameter is large, diameter max to 200mm can be welded;
4. PLC system is applied;
5. 2 times of pressure are used during production, welding manner is more solid.
1. Particularly suitable for plastic products;
2. Suitable for welding HDPE, PP, PE, ABS, PVC, etc;
3. Our products application fields:
Widely used in the automotive industry, electronic industry, medical industry, household appliances, woven apparel, office supplies, packaging industry, toy industry and so on.
4. Place of origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China;
5. We have exported our machines to many countries like India, Egypt, Italy, Australia, Iran, Brazil, etc.
Company brief introduce
Suzhou KEBER Precision Machinery Co. Ltd is a high-tech enterprise that gathers researching, designing, producing, marketing and servicing on a whole. Our company has powerful capacity of producing and RD non-standard products. It provides various equipment upon the requirements. It produces Ultrasonic welding machine, Ultrasonic spot welding, hot plate plastic welding machine, heat staking welding machine, infrared welding machine, spin welding machine and hand-held spot welding machine, ultrasonic cutting machine, etc.
Please tell us following information:
1. The material of the product;
2. The definite size of the products;
3. Welding requirements;
4. 3D drawing if you have;
5. It's better if you can send us the picture of workpieces or sample;
6. We can also make the welding machine according to your welding requirement;
1. Except Standard weld machine, we also make custom made ultrasonic plastic welding machine, Auto parts welding machine, hot Plate welding machine, Spin welding machine, hot Melting welding machine, Infrared radiation welding machine.
2. OEM and ODM can be accepted;
3. Professional engineering design, comply with national safety standard;
4. Quickly reply and good after-sales service, any questions can consult us by email or call us at, Skype, Hotmail, MSN is available;